The job of an auditor should be fairly simple. Gather facts, analyze the data, and report back to stakeholders. But is is almost never that easy, especially when dealing with people and personalities. In this episode of Audit Bites, I’ll explore 5 Reasons Clients Ignore Auditor Advice.
By the end of this nano course, auditors should be able to
- Describe 5 reasons clients may not take them seriously
- Identify specific client behavioral setbacks
- Implement strategies to relate better to clients
- CPE Credit Hours – .5
- Field of Study – Auditing
- Program Level – BeginnerProgram Category – Nano Course