Observation and Inquiry are an auditors superpowers. But what does that really mean? In this episode of Audit Bites, we’ll take a look at the Rita Crundwell case and how observation and inquiry should have saved the day. Take note auditors.
By the end of this nano course, auditors should be able to
- Discuss good observation techniques
- Describe bad observation techniques
- Implement better observation practices
- CPE Credit Hours – 1.0
- Field of Study – Auditing
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of auditing
- Who Should Attend: This session is designed for all internal auditors.
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level – Basic
- Delivery Method – Self Study